Staff Benefits - Open Enrollment
Welcome to the Online Enrollment Wizard! As you know, your benefits are an important part of your overall compensation. The WVWCI Trust and the South Montgomery Community School Corporation are proud to introduce our simple, convenient online benefits enrollment system that will make enrollment faster and easier than ever before!
Please visit our employee benefits website:
User Name: wvwci
Once inside, you will find important information such as benefit summaries, forms, summary plan descriptions, provider search directories, frequently asked questions, health and wellness resources, and much more. Please review this information thoroughly before entering the Enrollment Wizard portion of our website—it is important that you understand your benefit options BEFORE starting the enrollment process. We encourage you to share this information with your spouse to make the best decision for your family.
Before You Begin
If you are enrolling your spouse and/or children, please have their dates of birth and social security numbers—you will need this information to complete the enrollment process.
- To begin, simply click the “Enroll Now” button on the Home Screen.
- Enter your User ID. Your User ID is the first 4 letters of your last name followed by the 4-digit year of your birth. (For example: Joan Jenkins born on 9/30/1970 = Jenk1970).
- Your password will be your Social Security Number. You must enter your entire 9-digit social security number to complete the login process.
- If you have trouble accessing the site, please contact your benefits administrator.
Enrollment Wizard Process
One you have logged into the enrollment website, you will go through a series of screens –each screen takes only a few moments to complete.
- Personal Information: Please verify that all the information is accurate. If you see any blank fields or need to make changes, please do so on this screen.
- Dependent Information: If you have a spouse or children that you wish to cover, please enter their information in this section.
- Medical Benefits: Make your selection.
- If you are eligible for Basic Life, AD&D and Disability—you will have the option to enroll.
- Optional Life – Make your selection.
- Beneficiary Information: Enter in beneficiary information.
- Benefits Review: The last step is a review page displaying all your benefits elections. We urge you to review your benefit selections. If you wish to make changes to your selections, click on the “Edit” button to update your information. Once you have completed your review, agree to the terms, and click on “Continue.”
- Benefits Confirmation Statement: Following the completion of your online enrollment process, you will have the opportunity to print a Benefits Confirmation Statement for your personal records.
Can I Make Changes
During our open enrollment period, you can revisit the system as often as you would like to make changes to your elections.
In the future, if have a qualifying life status change such as marriage, birth, adoption, divorce, terminating a dependent or changing coverage for any other qualified reason, you will be permitted to make these changes in our online enrollment system.
If at any point during this process you have questions or require technical support, please contact your benefits administrator.