Southmont Schools offers online and on-site registration for parents of incoming students for the 2021-22 school year. Please be sure to read the information carefully, and contact Mrs. Melissa Norman, Student Information Systems & Curricular Materials Administrator, if you have questions or require more information at (765) 866-0203.
Parents of new students, including kindergarteners, should plan to visit On-Site Registration at Southmont High School (2022-23 date is TBA). Please bring all required documentation with you, including:
- Copy of student's birth certificate
- Immunization records
- Proof of residency
- Any custodial or guardianship records
Parents of returning students may register their child in one of two ways:
- PowerSchool Parent Portal - Returning families may register online from home through the PowerSchool Parent Portal (beginning July 15, 2022). If you have forgotten your PowerSchool Parent login information, please contact Mrs. Melissa Norman at (765) 866-0203.
- New Student Registration - New students may register at the Administrative Services Office (6401 US 231 S, Crawfordsville) weekdays between the hours of 12-2 p.m. beginning Friday, July 15. If you would like to schedule an appointment outside of those hours, please contact Ms. Sherri Madison via email.
- On-Site Registration - Southmont Schools will hold On-Site Registration at Southmont High School on Thursday, July 28 from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. for new students, kindergarteners, and returning students needing assistance.
Southmont Schools welcome and accept transfer students, and encourage parents who live outside of our district boundaries to contact Administrative Services for more information on how your child can become a part of our educational family.
Administrative Services Center
p: (765) 866-0203
f: (765) 866-0736
6401 US 231 S
Crawfordsville, IN 47933
P.O. Box 8
New Market, IN 47965
Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.