Enrolled students at Southmont Schools may be eligible to receive a healthy breakfast and lunch at a free or reduced rate.
Households should fill out a Free & Reduced Application if they would like to be eligible for free or reduced meal services and other educational benefits. Some examples include curricular (textbook) assistance, test/exam fee reduction or waiver, and eligibility for other discounts or program opportunities.
- Who can get free or reduced price benefits?
- How do I know if my children qualify as homeless, migrant, or runaway?
- Do I need to fill out an application for each child?
- Should I fill out an application if I received a letter this school year saying my children are already approved for free benefits?
- Can I apply online?
- My child's application was approved last year. Do I need to fill out a new one?
- Should I fill out an application if my children received free or reduced benefits at their previous school?
- I get WIC. Can my children get free benefits?
- Will the information I give be checked?
- If I don't qualify now, may I apply later?
- What if I disagree with the school's decision about my application?
- May I apply if someone in my household is not a U.S. citizen?
- What if my income is not always the same?
- What if some household members have no income to report?
- We are in the military. Do we report our income differently?
- What if there isn't enough space on the application for my family?
- My family needs more help. Are there other programs we might apply for?